The Secret Service

 I just thought of something about the Secret Service and it is not the first time that I have thought about it.  What does the Secret Service do when presidents are in foreign countries?  To the best of my knowledge, they can’t exactly scope out every bit of the surrounding area wherever the president will be to guard and protect him or her from any locations where potential shooters could be.  I don’t know anything about how it works with the Secret Service and American presidents in foreign countries.  It’s a strange question to think about.  

I must admit it’s strange also to think about the Secret Service guarding and protecting a man who is actually a serious threat and detriment not only to his own country, but also to the world at large.  How ironic is that?  So much money spent to protect a man who in actuality is a source of great harm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Of The Dead

Enigma To A 17th Century Person

Genealogy