Oh My 🚙 🤖

 I just called to make an appointment to have my car’s oil changed, and I had the entire conversation with an AI assistant.  It talked to me as though I was talking to a human person.  It is a strangely changing world that we now live in.  At least it was a congenial and pleasant AI.

It’s all good.  That’s the thought that just came into my head.

Update:  Talking to the AI was a better experience than waiting for the humans.  I’m at the dealership because it’s covered under warranty but I have been waiting now for over an hour and a half.  It’s annoying to be waiting so long for just an oil change when I had an appointment. 😒 Well, I walked upfront to ask, and my car was ready. They just hadn’t yet come to tell me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enigma To A 17th Century Person

Genealogy

Wow 🤖