Just A Thought
If people like members of the Trump family spend their lives attempting to acquire more and more money, they obviously don’t know how to use what they already have to be happy so more won’t make any difference.
I have created this blog as an alternative to posting more on social media accounts. It essentially is the same thing, but in a space of my own away from social media sites. It is a space just for myself and anyone who cares to read what I share here. It is a place for my own news as well as anything else that I feel like writing about. I hope to perhaps share thoughts and ideas that others might find to be interesting or meaningful.
If people like members of the Trump family spend their lives attempting to acquire more and more money, they obviously don’t know how to use what they already have to be happy so more won’t make any difference.
Comments
Post a Comment