This Was Cool To See


 I have followed the story of this lady and her family on Instagram and before that on YouTube.  Once in a while, I download the Instagram app to see the updates on accounts that I like to follow.  This mother and her husband spent nine years experiencing infertility and failed adoption attempts, and then after they finally experienced a successful adoption, she naturally conceived and carried to term, in quick succession, five biological children.  I don’t know what changed or how this happened but it’s an amazing story!  I can’t help wondering how what took place is possible?!!  And now she is going to have a documentary story on Netflix.  That’s pretty cool. 😄😎

My paternal grandmother had a sister who was married for almost 16 years before she conceived and gave birth to her daughter who was her only child.  This is another story that I can’t comprehend how it could’ve happened.  If she couldn’t have a child for almost 16 years, how was it then possible for it to happen?

(Correction.  I previously wrote that this was my maternal grandmother’s sister when I meant to write paternal grandmother’s sister.  I also fact checked my grand aunt’s marriage and birth of first (and only) child dates.  I was always told that there was a 17 year time span but it was in fact a couple months shy of 16 years which is nonetheless remarkable.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow 🤖

Day Of The Dead

Genealogy