A Thought About Mr. Trump

 I just had a thought about Mr. Donald Trump.  He is not going to have any claim to being the rightful winner of the next election when is not one of the nominees.  How will he act and what will he do then?  He jokes about running again in 2028, but it’s not going to suffice as a claim and joke anymore when the time actually comes and this cannot become a reality.  Somehow I don’t think that this will sit just fine with Mr. Trump.  Assuming he is still living at that time.  I can’t imagine a man with such delusions of importance and magnificence and grandeur just peacefully and gracefully conceding that his political position and power has come to an end.  It is not just a term of presidency to him.  It is who he believes himself to rightfully be.  America’s president.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Of The Dead

Genealogy

Wow 🤖