What People Say


 Sometimes or maybe often, people absorb and regurgitate what others close to them have to say and what they often hear around them.  I suppose this is the easy way to adopt and share an opinion and have something to say. If they take some time to do their own reflecting and thinking however, they might realize that they have just been accepting what they hear and are told by others which might not be what they really think or would conclude if they were to look inside themselves and give it some more thought.  I have been guilty of this in the past, and I try to be mindful of this and not make the mistake of just repeating things without first asking myself what I really think and feel and what my own experiences would lead me to believe.  This may not always lead myself or anyone else to immediately have a full understanding of things, but at least being honest with ourselves and our own personal authenticity will put us on the right path from which we can continue to grow and evolve in our thoughts, feelings, opinions, and understanding of things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Potato Soup