The Mini Skirt Story


My mother used to volunteer for the “Read Aloud” program in her state.  One day she was speaking with another lady from the program.  She had quite a shock when this other lady told her that she had seen a photo of her wearing a miniskirt on Facebook. 😲😂 She was mystified as to how this could be possible.  Well, there are reasons behind crazy stories.  Someone had simply shared a photo on Facebook that matched this description and she was labeled.  I was holding my first younger cousin on the day of her baptism.  That was the significance of the photo to me.  I never thought about the fact that my mother was wearing a mini skirt or that it would matter for any reason.  Now that I think about it though, I do remember my mother telling the story about how one older member from her brother-in-law’s family thought that the way she was dressed was very inappropriate for a christening/baptism.  I think she told me this story after I explained why she was seen wearing a mini skirt on a Facebook. 
#the70s
#cousinbeth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Potato Soup