Writing Ideas

 I recall that episode of the “I Love Lucy” show where Lucy and Ethel are working at a conveyor belt in a chocolate factory.  They are supposed to, in a joint effort, wrap each piece of candy before it can pass them by on the conveyor belt.  At first the candies move slowly enough, but then the conveyor belt speeds up.  Sometimes the thoughts and ideas that I am thinking about are like those pieces of chocolate.  There are so many that I don’t have a chance to finishing my thinking about each, let alone record them, before they are overtaken by more and different thoughts and ideas.  Most just don’t get wrapped up.  Sometimes my brain needs to slow down its thought conveyor belt.  Less stories and ideas could equal more that are completed. 

The problem is that I find my best thoughts and ideas when they are coming at me too quickly and I can’t wrap them up to keep for further appreciation. 

This by the way was a brief snippet of thought that I guess I managed to satisfactorily capture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Potato Soup