The Stranded Astronauts

 When I think about them while in a more empathetic state of mind, I feel this new appreciation for my connection with the planet earth that I never really felt before, except for when I learned of William Shatner’s experience.  Yes the two stranded astronauts are trained astronauts and William Shatner was not an astronaut.  I can imagine though that there is a major difference between spending an extended amount of time in the international space station of one’s own choice and with the knowledge that your safe ride home is with you, versus what the stranded astronauts are experiencing.  I can’t help thinking that if NASA and the government and SpaceX really empathize with them and their situation, and prioritize bringing them home over any addition space missions, then they should be willing to make it happen for the next SpaceX mission to have a change of assignment and travel to the ISS with the sole mission of picking up and bringing home the stranded astronauts home.

I can’t help wondering about this.

What will be decided???



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Potato Soup