The Amazon Delivery Drones

 I saw the news story about Amazon beginning to use its drone package delivery system in College Station Texas.  The people in the news story were voicing their complaints about the noise made by the drones.  Really?  If my town started receiving Amazon package deliveries by drones, I would think it was super cool!  I wouldn’t care one bit about the noise.  I would think that it was really cool to be among the first people to get to experience such a significant and amazing change taking place that had never before existed as a part of human life and experience.  Don’t the residents of College Station appreciate this?  I would expect more from a college town! 😲😂  Then again, I suppose that if Amazon doesn’t receive complaints about the noise, then they wouldn’t have reason to make it a priority to create quieter drones.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Potato Soup