Spaceflight Associated Neuro-ocular Syndrome

 

I saw that this is what astronaut Sunita Williams is experiencing but there has been no update about her condition.  I can empathize with her plight of being stuck in a situation that is affecting her physical health and being helpless to get out of that situation.  That really sucks.  🙁

I somehow manage to not think too much about all the bad stuff taking place on planet earth, but for some reason these astronauts are really on my mind.  🤷‍♀️ I guess it is because being in space is something that I contemplate with a sense of fearfulness.  Particularly when they go outside of their space crafts or space station and do their spacewalks.  Horror. 

https://www.nasa.gov/image-article/what-spaceflight-associated-neuro-ocular-syndrome/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Potato Soup