Image












 There are some images that I never forget that periodically come to my mind.  This is one of those images.   I have been working a little trying to clean out my phone’s camera roll because it contains over 8000 images.  I came across this image from 2018 that I had felt that I should save.  It was really seared into my brain.  No mother and her children should ever be living in and going through an experience like this.  Not only are they in a terrible situation, but both little girls have no pants, one has nothing on her feet at all, and the mother evidently had to wear children’s clothing that was too small for her because she probably just had to take whatever she could get.  I don’t know what the answers are to all of the world’s problems but we need a president who has empathy for other human beings and doesn’t do things to make their very difficult situations even worse. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Potato Soup