American Voters




 I guess I was wrong.  I previously thought that there was no way in hell that the American people as a whole would ever reelect Donald Trump to be our country’s president.  I believed that certainly after everything that took place during Trump’s presidential term, and particularly following the 2020 election, the vast majority of people would be much wiser than to ever make this mistake again.  I never thought that it could be possible that Trump could have any real chance to be elected again.  I am honestly shocked that there is seemingly nothing that he can do that will convince so many American citizens that having him again as our nations commander-in-chief would be a downright crazy and extremely bad idea.  I am honestly sickened at the thought that the reelection of Donald Trump may be a very real possibility.  My mind is blown and not in a good way.

I should not dwell on this any more though because worrying about what will happen next November will not make any difference at all.

Just one more thing.  I saw this online somewhere and took a screenshot of it back in 2018.  Unfortunately it is still true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Potato Soup