Beautiful!



I have recently been trying out and having fun with an AI image generating app.  It created some images today that I thought were really beautiful!  Sometimes there are things in the images that don’t come out quite right.  One thing that it still really has trouble with is faces, particularly when there are multiple faces in an image.  It also makes mistakes sometimes like giving people or animals, extra arms or legs.  Regardless of these little glitches, it is truly amazing what AI image generating apps can create.  My image prompt for the 
images below was just “ the absence of stress” with nothing else specifically requested.  I was really impressed by the beautiful images it created!  The final photo below is of the app that I am using.  DeepArt-AI Image Generator doesn’t yet have many ratings but it was recommended to me by Chat AI when I asked for a recommendation for a good image generating app.  I have been really impressed!  Who needs to find stock photos or “borrow” googled images when AI can create them upon request. (Unless of course an actual photo is desired.).  I haven’t yet tried out any AI apps that do things with music.


  





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now