Teeth Flossing

 I was at the library yesterday and I picked up some book about longevity and when I flipped it open it was to a passage about teeth flossing.  It said that food left between the teeth breads bacteria that can enter the bloodstream and cause hardening of the arteries which can lead to plaque build up in the arteries.  Yikes, it’s enough to make a person want to run out and buy a waterpik.

Who was the author?  I don’t recall, I didn’t pay that much attention.  What has this person done in their career?  I can’t answer that question either.  

But it’s not the first time that I’ve heard the claim that not flossing enough can be detrimental to one’s overall health and not just one’s teeth. 😬  I never really took this that seriously.  Can’t we just rinse once or twice a day with mouthwash?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Potato Soup