Hidden Figures

 I’m still watching the movie “Hidden Figures” but it’s an amazing movie.  I take back what I said about rocket scientists.  I only wish that I had that kind of mind and in particular like the minds of the hidden figures.  If I say that I don’t need to be a rocket scientist it is because I couldn’t be a rocket scientist.  People just have to accept their limits and not have a bad attitude about it.  I didn’t really have a bad attitude, but I know that legions of women have dealt with this for just trying to reach their potential.  Also, it crazy to think that things were still so bad for African Americans as late as the 1960s.  I know that things are still far from perfect, but thank goodness for progress!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Potato Soup