The Menendez Brothers

 I ended up watching the final episodes of the series.  This is not a series where you learn the true stories of the Menendez family.  It is a series where you learn (based on my opinion after watching just the final episodes) that the only thing that is not in question is that the sons killed their parents.  The real truths and stories of the Menendez family are shrouded in mystery to all but the sons and their deceased parents.  I was glad that I only watched the final episodes and not the whole series.  But now, for some reason, it is in my head tonight that I should watch the beginning episodes also.  Why do I care?  Would I understand the final episodes better if I watched the beginning episodes?

Why do I care?  Why am I feeling that I should be more interested in this series?  I don’t know but if the story teller in me says that the Menendez brothers are interesting, then perhaps I would agree.  

Okay crazy me.  Maybe this is my year for surrendering myself to lunacy.  I have two family tree relatives who were patients in insane asylums.  Well, only one was actually a direct ancestor.  I guess my thoughts are having a little Menendez brothers aftershock.  That was just a line from my crazy storyteller.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Potato Soup