COVID

One of the unsettling things about COVID-19 was that before actually contracting it, no one could be absolutely certain where they might fall on its’ Russian roulette wheel of lethalness.  Healthy people with few risk factors could take comfort in believing that they would be unlikely to become seriously ill, but there were always stories and cases in the news of young and seemingly unlikely victims who had in fact lost their lives to COVID.  When I finally got it myself in summer 2022, I had very brief and mild symptoms.  I might totally have my vaccinations to thank for this because in years gone by before I started getting annual flu shots, I had some flus that did a good job of kicking my but and keeping me down for a full week.

I must have written that for the benefit of some future people who know little about COVID-19, because obviously anyone who has recently gone through the pandemic doesn’t need this information. 🫢

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now