Echos

 I just had the thought that Echos Of My Mind would make a good song title.  I looked it up on Apple Music and found that multiple artists have already used that title.  It’s a good thing that I am not a song writer or I might be disappointed to find that my idea was not so original. 😲 I do sometimes hear echoes of my thoughts.  I think this is because I sometimes hear my thoughts as though I am hearing them from outside of myself or I am also receiving my thoughts.  Eek, I’m really not crazy and this is not my, all the time, normal experience. 

Life Passages  I just had another thought of a phrase that could make a good song title. This one might be original.  I found no song called “Life Passages” but there is a song called “Passages” by Kevin Kern.  There is also a song “A Passage Of Life” by KITARO.  And there is “Time Passages” by Al Stewart.


Maybe in another life I will be a musician. 😂



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Potato Soup