I Never Knew


 I never knew until this year what is the best way to eat a kiwi.  I always liked kiwis, but I never bought them because I thought it was too much of a pain to remove the skin, and you also end up losing too much of the kiwi in attempting to remove all of the thick skin.  Well, I just learned this year that the best way to eat a kiwi is to simply cut it in half and eat it by scooping it out of each half with a spoon as you eat it. This works great.  The kiwi just needs to be ripe enough for it to be easily scooped out.  It is possible to use the spoon to scrape the kiwi all the way to the edges of the skin and waste none.  This just goes to show that we are never too old to learn new things and become wiser.  I would certainly hope that this is true because we all have much to learn no matter what age we are. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now