Alternate Activity


 Well instead of going to jury duty (after not being selected) this week, I am tackling a clean out of my bookshelves lining the walls of my garage which is made possible with two strong fans.  This is the part that I neglected when I previously worked on my possessions clean out.  I am downsizing my collection (less can actually be better) and better organizing them.  The excess will be dropped off at Goodwill stores.  The last time I did this was before we moved in the summer of 2018.  It does go against my nature to get rid of good books, but I never stop wanting to acquire more from thrift stores, library book sales and etc. so this becomes necessary.  I will always find more, so this is not a problem.  It is also good for Goodwill if I purchase them and then donate them back again. ☺️  Now I just need boxes.  

Note to self:  Don’t forget that I already have this book. 🫢 I guess I should at least keep one copy.


Oh dear, in attempting to downsize a collection of books that I have already downsized, I find myself reading descriptions, and realizing there are reasons why I chose to keep the books that I have kept.  I have found some stuff to part with though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Potato Soup