Happy Microbes


 I’m trying to make my gut microbes happy and be healthier myself. 

The almond milk smoothie was gross with oatmeal in it.  I liked it much better without the oatmeal.  I did have to add sugar though because I wouldn’t want to drink it if it wasn’t sweet enough.  Next time I will just buy sweetened almond milk.

I am obsessed with chocolate almond milk, and I am the only one who likes it so nobody else drinks it up. 😄👍. It does contain added sugar though. 

Chia seeds in yogurt are actually good. 😄👍 
 
I wouldn’t say that I love kombucha or orgain plant protein shake, but I don’t mind drinking them either. 

Update:  I find it much easier to drink down the chocolate plant protein shake.  I really don’t care for the kombucha unfortunately. 😝
And just adding some Splenda and vanilla extract to the smoothies also works well to improve the flavor instead of adding table sugar or using sweetened almond milk.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now