1st Presidential Debate


 I don’t have much to say about the 1st presidential debate nor do I want to say much about the 1st presidential debate.  I have just a few brief thoughts.  First I think that the decision to cut off the microphones when it wasn’t a candidate’s time to speak was a very wise move.  We all know what would have happened if that wasn’t the case.  Second I don’t care if Joe Biden is showing his age and may be slow at times.  No matter what is the case or what happens, he is far far less of a threat to our nation than his opponent and this is what it boils down to.  I almost forgot to mention that I don’t really understand why the debate took place before the candidates have even been officially nominated.  There was so much objection to the press calling the outcome of the last election before it was official, and now a debate took place before the candidate’s nominations were even official.  Anyway, I watched some of the commentary after the debate but ended up shutting it off because I realized that I don’t really want to listen to any of it.   I wish that we could just fast forward to next November and be done with it all.  At least the election part anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now