Still Stuck On Memes




No, toilet paper is to be appreciated.






Wait.  People don’t use Bank Street Writer anymore?



No Words.


I don’t need to trick chickens but I do like knowledge.


That’s beary good news.



Younger humans would be just as mystified.


😄 That’s better. 


They need to work on their punch lines. 🫢 Or maybe a human, such as myself, just wouldn’t understand.


???????????????????


Carpe Diem






OK, let’s just both think what we want.  I don’t care if I was the 1st or 2nd or 500th Person to climb up the yarn. 😛 You can be first if you want. 


I can relate.  I often open my phone to look at or look up something and end up clicking on and searching for various things that capture my attention and come to mind, and then I completely forget what I initially wanted to look at.  I will remember eventually, if it is important enough. 😅





Me looking at too much Ancestry stuff.  


Yes it does and Hawaiian style pizza is delicious!  My family had plastic green plates like those when I was young.



Please do share your recipe for dread-aid in case I figure out what existential dread is and I have a sudden desire to whip up a batch. 

Okay, the ingredients for dread-aid are humor and irreverence.  I’m not sure how to put these into a tea or cold beverage. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now