Easter Eve






Today is Easter Eve.  I don’t think I have ever heard the day between Good Friday and Easter called Easter Eve.  Did I just make that up?  Why shouldn’t Easter get an Eve along with Christmas and New Year’s Day?  This from a non-religious person who doesn’t really celebrate the real Christian meaning of Easter.  We all find our path one way or another.  Oh dear, I apologize if that sounded totally sacrilegious. 😬  I did find myself thinking of Jesus yesterday.  My son actually made a comment that nowadays a lot of people are about being spiritual as opposed to practicing a religion.  This is definitely me.  I do respect religions and their beliefs, just not when they claim exclusivity in having the only true and correct doctrines and beliefs. 

So after doing a google search, I have now learned, in the year of our Lord 2024, that there is a Holy Saturday. 

It is true, though, that people don’t typically refer to the Saturday before Easter as Easter Eve, so I guess I’m not just totally clueless.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now