Must Keep & Ring Around The Planet




 Oh dear, my resolve to clean out my garage of stuff that is not being used is wavering upon looking through a drawer full of notebooks and journals with unused pages.  These I feel I should keep. Yes, I need to fill up more notebooks with random written stuff to scatter around to make work for myself later on when I need to read through it all to decide what to do with it.  Leave it to me to be a hoarder of anything with which I can create further cleaning projects for myself.  ðŸ˜²
These thoughts have actually led me to think about space junk.  How many pieces of space junk have human beings left to orbit around our planet?  Whoever would have thought that a life form on our planet could take transformed physical material from our planet and put it into orbit outside of our planet’s atmosphere.  Aliens might look at us and say, “Oh my! Humans, you have ring around the planet!”

“Ring around the planet. Ring around the planet.”  “You humans need some celestial Wisk to take care of that!”

I wonder if there are any other planets in the universe that have artificially created material orbiting their atmosphere, if they also have an atmosphere?  Just where do we stand on the spectrum of artificial planetary and extra planetary transformation?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now