Cleaning The Garage


 I have finished going through and cleaning out everything in my house with the exception of paper stuff that I still have to work on.  I have multiple notebooks worth of notes and so forth. 😲 I evidently like to make work for myself by writing lots of stuff that I eventually have to clean up and organize or get rid of.  Now I am off to tackle cleaning out the garage. I actually previously worked on it a little, but now that I have gone through everything in the house, I can devote my full attention to the garage.  I usually just drop off stuff that I no longer need at Goodwill but my son and his girlfriend want to have A tag sale, so my goal is to make the decision to put as much stuff in the tag sale as possible.  I’m really serious about trying to hang onto as little seldom or never used stuff as possible.  There are always going to be a few exceptions as far as items that I consider worth keeping, but the goal is to keep them at a bare minimum.  Let the garage clean out commence!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now