Upcoming Presidential Election


 I have to say this, and I don’t care who might disagree with me.  I will be beyond disappointed if Donald Trump gets the GOP nomination and is once again elected as our country’s president.  I know the vote of the people is what democracy is about and how it works, but I won’t be able to wrap my head around how such a thing could happen.  Those who are entrusted with and have the highest authority and responsibility for the well-being of others should never be the source of harm and dysfunction.  It is a sad situation when individuals who cause harm are granted respect, and a paycheck for doing so.  Our country will be thrown back into Trump devision again.  We don’t need to all go back to being divided into those who are politically for and against Trump.  Once was enough. Our country does not need to move backwards again into all that chaos.  Lord help us.

He wanted to override the process of democracy when he didn’t win his reelection.  This is not something that the president of a democratic country should ever support or demand.  I truly hope that the people of America saw the light that was shed by his actions and would not seek to put a self serving narcissist individual back into the White House as our country’s president. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now