Motivation






 I love when I find myself in a motivated kind of mood.  The kind of mood where I feel ready, willing and eager to tackle tasks and challenges and implement new ideas.  Motivation is a feeling of enthusiasm about life’s potentials and possibilities.  It is the feeling of wanting to be productive in making positive changes.  It is the feeling of having knowledge or confidence in one’s own creative abilities which can be used to achieve successful outcomes.  But where does the feeling of motivation come from and why does it falter.  Wouldn’t it be amazing if our brains had a motivation toggle switch that we could set to the on position and keep in this position, unless we were in the mood to slow down for a little while?  In reality though, motivation is a mindset that we somehow have to achieve for ourselves.  There should be a motivation manual with user tips and tricks.  If only life came with a flow chart that we could refer back to, to find our next steps whenever we ran into roadblocks and needed to find a new sense of direction and path to productive outcomes.  This could make challenges feel a lot less daunting.  I think motivation is like a life flow chart but we have to figure out for ourselves, where to find it, how to follow its path, and what detours we should take when there are roadblocks and traffic jams.  Life can feel like being in corn maze where there are so many different directions and paths that we can choose to follow.  We can feel lost but if we are motivated to keep moving forward we will eventually find the right path.  Motivation is the drive and spirit of adventure that we need to have fun and be successful along the paths of life.  Sometimes though people can feel a bit too lost and need to raise that flag on a stick to get some help in finding the way.  
These are my own thoughts but not my own image (see image above) of course.  Artistic ability has never been a gift that I possess and when I want to give something like painting a try, I take forever.

This is my one and only painting.  Planet of the giant sun. 😂

I missed the directions on how to hold the painting because I was still finishing mine while everyone was waiting for me. 🫢

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now