Long Lines & Smart Phones


 I found the perfect way to make use of the time when I find myself having to wait in any long lines such as the one that I encountered yesterday at the post office. I can just go back and reread things that I have previously written, and work on any edits and improvements that I feel should be made.  This eats up a lot of time, so the line then feels as though it is moving very rapidly.  I don’t care if I stand there looking like a typical 21st-century person whose life has become consumed by a smart phone.  Why not do something productive with my time standing in line.  Smart phones, enable people to do lots of productive things.  They are not all bad.  Naysayers can make their comments.  Those of us from pre smartphone generations have all done and do this at times, and yes, smart phones do have their drawbacks, but the truth and reality is they are now part of our lives, and they are here to stay. 

Note: Looking at stuff on a cell phone is not a good choice when waking up in the middle of the night. For me anyway.  I totally lack the discipline to not keep surfing and looking at this, that, and the other.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now