TV Series





TV Series.  I don’t even want to watch them.  I started watching one on Netflix today because I had read something about it, but I should have known better.  I should have spent my time cleaning out stuff instead.  If a program is about something that really interests me, it might be different, but I got tired of all the fictional story type series.  I don’t like that they are like soap operas, where the stories continue from episode to episode and season to season.  I liked it better as it was in bygone days when each episode of a program was complete in of itself.  Only once in a while was there a “to be continued” episode and those episodes were almost always only two programs long.  A lot of the series now start off good, but then just become really bizarre as if life itself isn’t bizarre enough.  The writers go overboard in adding all sorts of crazy plot twists, and additions, that take away from the initially good story themes.  Even when this isn’t the case, I just find the stories to be too long and drawn out.  I think I am more of a documentary person.  Decent movies are ok too because they are over in a couple of hours and they don’t go on and on and on.  I wish programs would go back to the old way of having complete stories in each episode.  Just venting and reminding myself not to watch continuing series programs unless maybe they are documentary series that aren’t boring.


Some additional images.  This one is oddly similar to the Roku home screen.

I can always count on bananas to show up.

This one has an ear of corn with bananas in the background. #yellowfruitsandveggies

This one has a lot of glitches, but is oddly interesting.  I don’t think I like the idea of black colored hotdogs.  (What is wrong with me? Sometimes I say or think things not meaning anything bad and then I realize that it sounds like something horrible. This happens to me all the time.)

Yes, I would like to watch movies and other programs played in holographic 3D images on a table in front of me.  Many years ago my brother once predicted that we would see this happen in our lifetime.  I don’t know.  This is a really big leap from television even in the year 2024.  Stranger things have happened though.  It just dawned on me that the image above looks like what I am talking about.  I hadn’t thought of that.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now