Note To Self






 When I find old unopened paper utility bills, that have already been paid, as I am cleaning out stacks of paper clutter, I do not need to open them to look at them.  They were already paid, so I can just tear them in half and throw them away.  As part of a New Year’s resolution, I need to not question, or rather I need to better exercise, my own judgment about silly things like that.  I will not find anything inside, already paid, old paper bills that I need to know or pay attention to.  I need to check to see if I can go paperless with these.  The same is true of things like frequently received AARP life insurance offers.  Oh yes, and there are endless credit card offers that arrive in the mail also.  I do not need to open and look at this stuff before throwing it away.  I won’t miss anything important.  And nowadays, we should be able to find whatever information we need online anyway.  I can devote my attention and time saved, by not worrying about needlessly accumulated clutter, to better things.   I want this to be my year to do a deep house decluttering of stuff that I am holding onto but not actually needing or making use of.  I don’t need material stuff that I don’t need.  It’s not worth saving and holding onto excess stuff just in case it might be useful.  I have told this to myself before and I have previously gone through and cleaned out everything in my house, but this time I want to be even more thorough and realistic about what is worth keeping in my house.  I guess this is a getting older thing.  Why do we have to be older to become wiser?  It’s just how it works.

TMI 
Sigh.  I have no problem with being proactive in getting my eyes checked out by an examination completely conducted by AI, but I keep ignoring these preventative healthcare, notifications and reminders.  


Note to self. 😧


I think these gnomes without eyes are stupid.  Give them some damn eyes!  I wonder if they will be history by next Christmas season?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now