My Lucky Day


 Yesterday we had our January DAR meeting.  We were having our lunch and I noticed this tiny little sticker on the table cloth where I was sitting.  I picked it up to look at it and put it back down and I thought it was just something leftover from the holidays that ended up stuck on the table cloth.  Well, at the end of our meeting we were asked if anyone had found a little a clown sticker.  It turned out that the person who found the sticker got to be the recipient of an autographed (with a scribble) copy of  “The President And The Freedom Fighter”.  The story does sound interesting.  I am definitely now inspired to be more interested in historical topics and stories as I should be as a DAR member and I love genealogy so it makes sense to have more understanding of the time periods when my ancestors lived.  I was also inspired by a 94 year old member to go see “The Boys In The Boat”.  ðŸ˜€ Thank you DAR. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now