The Absence Of Stress


 I just had this light bulb or maybe it would be better described as a clarity moment.  What I desire in my ideal existence would be the absence of stress.  Meeting challenges doesn’t have to include stress when challenges are desired, are a product of self motivation and are self paced.  We need challenges for fulfillment and happiness but not stress.  Making choices in life to minimize stress is wise and a perfectly legitimate choice if it is what a person desires and needs.  When we operate with self motivation we find peace and happiness in our choices and we discover our purposes.  We give our best by choosing to invest in our own happiness. 

Preferring an absence of stress is actually not a revelation for me.  I just hadn’t thought of trying to mentally elaborate on it before.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now