Tables Gate




 I’m in Houston and this is the first time I have been at an airport gate where almost all of the seating is at tables.  I sat down and got comfortable and then got a notification that my gate had just changed.  The new gate is a gate of tables also. 😄

LOL It turned out that Frank’s friend Chris was on the same flight home from Houston and I never saw him at the gate or on the plane.  I’m very good at being in my own world. 😲  I also have a talent for tuning out conversations happening right near me.  After having lunch out with my parents, they were commenting about how they were annoyed by a man at the table next to us because he was on the phone and was speaking in a very rude way to person he was talking to.  I somehow never noticed or heard a thing because I evidently have tunnel vision for what’s in my own head or happening at the table that I am at. 🫨 This is not the best habit.  With all the craziness happening in our country these days I really should make more of a conscious effort to pay more attention to my wider surroundings now and then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now