Home Is Where The Cool Seasons Are

 Visiting the state of Delaware and feeling the difference in the climate and seeing all the holiday sweaters and so forth while shopping with Mom, reminds me very much that I have northern blood through and through.  There is plenty that I like about where I live but the subtropical climate is not home to me. 🙁 Thanks a lot to all the greedy financial corporations and people operating them who caused other people’s lives to be totally upended following all the mess that they created back in 2008.  My family was very fortunate through the pandemic though so I shouldn’t complain.  And we were already used to being separated from all of our extended family members, so this was no big change or new hardship for us.  I won’t ever really feel that I am not out of place as a southerner though. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now