Simplicity

 The older I get, the more I wish I could simplify and create simplicity in my life.  In reality though our human lives only seem to keep moving further away from simplicity.  Being too curious about everything in no way helps.  All of the information, and things to investigate in our 21st century world, create more and more complexity.  I’m trying to find a path to simplicity in all of it.  My brain isn’t a very cooperative participant though.  So I guess my task is to find simplicity in complexity.  A piece of cake. 🍰 

https://www.blogger.com/blog/posts/9083495730179490631?pli=1

On a side note, I do have to admit that life is better with Google.  How did I ever live without being able to easily google anything and everything under the sun.  What don’t I google?  Life is also better being able shop on Amazon?  I think I just take it for granted that I can pretty much find anything on Amazon that isn’t available in local stores.  And I almost forgot to mention Wikipedia.  It is an amazing go to first source for quick information about just about anything and any well known people.  Our smart phones or tablets and the internet do make so many things so much easier.  So all in all, I wouldn’t want to give up these technologies.  I just don’t want to have my attention sucked into social media too much.  Or ever play another app game where you have to keep building on what you have previously done in creating some virtual game world.  My obsession was with singing monsters and their islands. 😂 #mysingingmonsters

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now