Reoccurring Themes

 Sometimes lately, I get these insights about our human lives having reoccurring themes. At least this seems to be the case for myself.  It is like our lives are stories with plot themes that reoccur and I suppose are connected to who we are. I suppose this makes sense because we are always the same person throughout our lives so our lives are bound to be a reoccurring manifestation of who we are.  This is an awareness that is not always there and can slip in and out of our perception. Sometimes the themes can be silly.  I realized that one of mine is cake even though I am not a pastry chef or cake baker. LOL  I know I was thinking of some other life theme of mine last night, but I have already forgotten what it was.  I swear I am not crazy.  I just need to figure it out more and record what the heck I am talking about.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now