Hallmark Channel Christmas Movies

 My mother likes Hallmark Channel Christmas movies and has been recording them now that they are airing.  We watched one together this week.  Yes, they are made for TV movies and are cheesy and unrealistic, but I do really like seeing their magical perfect Christmas worlds where every place and home is gorgeously decorated. 😂 It makes me want to get home and start decorating for Christmas.  My mother in law always had her Christmas decorations up on Thanksgiving, and according to television, the Christmas season is already here, so why not?  Right?  The weeks leading up to Christmas always pass by so quickly.  I can see myself being old (or rather older) and spending lots of time in Hallmark Christmas la la land watching Christmas movies.  The decorations alone would have me captivated. 😂😮😁

🎄😍 ⛄️🦌☕️💕🎁🎄🧁 🦌 ❄️ 😍🎄

In reality though, I would probably choose to watch something else. 😂 😄 People can change with age though.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now