USS Enterprise & Ramblings


 The thought just occurred to me that it is quite ironic that the real life version of Captain James T. Kirk, a.k.a. William Shatner, seemed to really not enjoy the experience of being in space. 🤭

Telephones lead me to think about this but I don’t recall how I got from A to B.  Oh, now I remember.  I was thinking about how a person could hypothetically only stuff a limited amount of papers or photos or whatnot into an old fashioned telephone but this isn’t the case with 21st century phones because stuff turned into data does not require a lot of physical space.  There was an Android known as Data on Star Trek: The Next Generation.  How cute. 😄  My first smart phone was an Android which was a silly choice, not that there is anything wrong with the notion of android per se. 

Thinking about physical space and information data led me to thinking about outer space and Data and Captain Kirk and William Shatner in space.

#spacethefinalfrontier

I just remembered a line from the movie “Hidden Figures” where the boss of the scientists at NASA said “We need to use mathematics that are not yet invented” in regard to their attempts to catch up with and surpass Russia in the space race. 

And there was something else about space that I recently saw but it has slipped my mind at the moment.

Maybe what I have actually misplaced are my marbles but that makes things a lot more interesting. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now