Treasure’s Galore





Okay, I’m a little late but this is my treasure hunting tale from last week.  I had an appointment on one day and errands to do on the other so I ended up visiting my favorite thrift stores in search of treasure.  I even added an extra day. 😲 Well it turns out that last week held an abundance of treasure.  





What are the odds at the bottom of Texas of finding two mugs and two shot glasses with each pair having one of Cape Cod and the other of Boston.  I swear I didn’t already have any of them.  I found all of them last week during my last thrift store visits.


My mother had this Christmas album and I played it when I was young.  The album I found was in excellent condition with no scratches.

There was also just a ton of stuff that held special appeal to me.  I had to make choices. 😄


I love angels.  A trio is even better. 




So many great things. There may have been a few more not pictured here. 😄
#youhadyourfunnowenjoythetreasuresyoualreadyhave

I think I like the album the best.  Christmas wins. 🎄😄






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now