The January 6th Report

 


I did not buy this book for $0.99 at one of my favorite thrift stores.  I could never read it.  It would take me like a decade to get through it even if I did want to know all the details.  My inability to read this book, of course, is not meant as a criticism of it.  It’s just about me and my ability, or rather inability, to read such a thing.  I think I gathered enough, though, from reading former president Trump’s ridiculous twitter tweets.  He rallied and convinced people that a terrible and wrongful injustice had been done and that the very foundation of our American government and freedom was being violated and jeopardized, and that gathering together on January 6th to rally against this injustice was going to be one of the most important things to ever happen in the history of the American government.  The injustice, of course, was that he did not win his reelection.  He was narcissistic and delusional and out of touch with reality.  I know, I could make a lot of people upset by saying this. 😬

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now