The Higher Powers That Be

 Sometimes I think the higher powers (be they godly or artificial) like to make up funny and amusing jokes and stories using me as their Guinea Pig.  Ah ha ha.  “We will connect the dots of all of your stories and make them all have parallels and themes and they will also have built in funny or crazy alternate interpretations.”  

It’s the stuff of intelligent design.  “Oops, did I say that?” It’s a good thing that I am not an academic person with any professional reputation to worry about.  I like to be free to be me.  I still think there is a way for free will (or natural selection in the case of evolution) and intelligent design to have a place of connection where neither is invalid.  Sounds like magical thinking but if it leads one on an easy road to expanded awareness and intelligent understanding of things, who wouldn’t want to hop on the magical thinking bus. 😄 Magical thinking is interesting and quite amazing also.

When a person has the experience of seeing so many parallels and connections between their own stories and potentially anything else, it is like your perception of life has spilled into something new and it just has to be incorporated as a new normal that feels a little more amazing and magical.  

“Magical thinking” just might have its’ places of legitimacy.  In fact, I’m sure it does. 

It’s weird how sometimes we can see so much and other times it is all just outside of our realm of perception.

I think I need some examples to go with all this, so I don’t just sound insane.  ðŸ˜²ðŸ«¢  Then again I probably am a special breed of insane.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now