Television Commercials

I’m so out of the loop with current television commercials.  Usually I want to avoid having to watch them like the plague, but it’s possible that a person could miss learning about new developments in technologies and so forth without ever watching any commercials.  I don’t win any awards for television viewing in my house.  I’m married to a grand champion, so I don’t stand any chance. 😂

And on the subject of commercials, the Freevee streaming channel subjects a person to a lot less of them than the Roku channel.  

It’s funny to think about how things change over time.  The way things are, such as how people can view television, can see so many developments and changes.  With the world as it is today, I think that all sorts of things are going to keep changing faster than they ever have before in human history.  Technology wise, I sometimes think that we can’t be sure that the way certain things work today is the way that they will work tomorrow.

On the subject of television, I cut the normal cable television cord a long time ago by subscribing to the internet streaming version of Direct TV when it was new, but even that I ended a long time ago.  Ironically though we still get our internet through a traditional cable television company. 😂  Who ever would have thought that things could change so much from the days of television antennas, paper TV guides, and having to change the channel via a knob on the television.

Okay enough about this as if it is the most important thing to think about.  And I got off the subject of commercials. 😵‍💫

Everything now though is a part of the history of tomorrow, so I don’t think that any of the stories of human life are unimportant.

I should add that when we first moved to Texas we could still access a limited amount of television channels without having any cable service.  We had years when we had no cable TV, and at the time it didn’t really matter that much.  Is it still even possible to watch any television without cable service or internet streaming?  I don’t even know.  My daughter was a PBS kid back in the early through mid 90s because that was pretty much her main choice. 😄


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now