Technology

 Technology is amazing but it can still be frustrating when sometimes thing work and sometimes they don’t.  An  example would be saving a photo from my phone messages to my iPhone camera roll photos.  Sometimes when I tap on “save photo”, it does what it is supposed to do, and other times it just won’t respond and doesn’t work.  There are plenty of other examples like trying to get “select all” to show up when I want to copy and paste something.  Sometimes the option will appear and sometimes it won’t.  And then today, I was trying to reset my password for a website using my laptop and it would not work, so I tried to do this using my phone instead and it worked perfectly fine.  I guess for whatever reason these things can still be really buggy. 🤷‍♀️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now