Strangely Altered Photos



I’m not going to write this story tonight but it is something crazy that I have no explanation for.  I’ll have to get back to it.  
Okay, I will write it tonight and just keep the details short.  What happened is that a picture from my son’s photos, that he uploaded to social media, was somehow mysteriously altered to make his upper chest look extremely hairy.  How on earth could this have happened?  My son is not a werewolf.  I didn’t really believe that it was a possibility, but I asked my son if he had altered the photo, and he said, no.  He hadn’t even noticed what had happened.  I certainly did not do it, so how and why did this happen?!  Who would bother to do such a thing?  It doesn’t make any sense.  I need to find the photo of this that I saved.  I have another story about a photo of myself but I will get back to that one later. 

Below is an unaltered photo of my son (on the right) along with his altered photo (on the left).

 I don’t think I will leave this story here permanently, but I just don’t know what the heck to make of this!??  How could anyone alter someone else’s uploaded photo and why would they want to do so?  Just to be funny?

I fixed the photo because it was a photo that I really liked.


Now the story about my photo.  A photo that I was in was taken by another person using my phone camera shortly before Christmas last year.  When I later saw the photo, I was surprised because I looked younger in it than I actually am.  Okay, who would complain about that?  But when I looked at it again more closely at a later time, I could see that it had been touched up to remove wrinkles.  The crazy thing is that I didn’t do this!!  How did my photo on my phone get altered like that when I had nothing to do with it?  I swear I am not crazy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now