Solar Eclipse

I wish my phone camera could capture what I can now see with my solar eclipse glasses.  The sun looks like a thin crescent but nonetheless it still casts enough light here to make the daylight seem pretty close to normal.  Thirteen minutes to go until it reaches its’ peak at this location.

The sun is a little crescent moon but even so, there is no lack of daylight.  You have to visit and an eclipse path of totality to witness the day become night.  In a path of totality it doesn’t get completely dark.  You can still see clouds and it looks just like the night sky if you live in a more city like area where there is artificial lighting outside during the night that keeps the sky a little illuminated.

 Oops, I’ve been looking up without glasses.  We have had a lot of clouds but I managed to take some pictures through my solar glasses during the breaks from clouds and even when it was shining through the clouds.  I even managed to get a couple that came out well without the eclipse glasses. 😄















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now