The Fabric Of Reality

 Reality is like a fabric where many many fibers are woven together to create an existing cloth.  We all have many fibers that are incorporated into the fabric of the reality of which we are a part.  Unlike physical fabrics, though, the weaving of reality is an ongoing and ever changing thing, almost as though it were a living tissue that can transform itself for better and for worse.  We should all seek to be healthy tissue so our fibers, for as long as they last, can contribute to the weaving of a strong, beautiful and comfortable cloth of reality.

I did not get that from any artificial intelligence “natural language processing”.  However much sense it does or doesn’t make, I thought of it myself using my own fabricated thinking.  Ha ha, fabric.

But wasn’t I just saying and thinking that I thought that higher powers can have a hand in the design of my, or our, human stories and perceptions and that they can inject a sense of humor also?  Maybe they do want to help save us human beings from ourselves.  If so, I will happily keep my ears and eyes open.  I’m not religious but I think I might have a more expanded understanding of some of its’ teachings now, like being of service to God or whatever conception of higher power one believes in.  By higher power I mean the kind that seeks to help and not harm.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now