Never Ending Revisions

 Sometimes when I set out to write about something, I seemingly can’t ever finish the job.  Every time I think I have written what I wanted to write and said what I wanted to say, new thoughts about it come into my head.  It really seems as if I am guided and led in this respect.  Whether I can credit it all to the functioning of my own mind and brain or whether I have some ability to mentally receive input from outside of myself, I can’t for certain say.  Whatever the case may be, my ongoing barrage of new thoughts render my task incomplete over and over and over.  

And now that I have thought about writing and revisions, I feel the need and have begun to go back to reread everything that I have written here and make improvements where I see that improvements can be made. 😯 This is another task and not the project that I was previously referring to.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now