Holiday Fusion


 It has never bothered me when stores and shopping locations put out their holiday items early.  I know a lot of people don’t like and are bothered by this.  Stores and malls are businesses, though, and their business is to sell stuff.  Okay, I don’t like there being Black Friday that starts at midnight and more recently Black Thursday starting on the afternoon of Thanksgiving.  People don’t need to be made to work on holidays unnecessarily.  Putting out merchandise early, though, doesn’t bother me.  No one has to put any holiday items in their homes before they desire.  But life is busy and the weeks fly by so quickly.  It is nice to have time to anticipate and appreciate the spirit of the holidays before they just suddenly arrive and then have passed us by.  IMHO I would call this isle, “The Nightmare Before Christmas”. 😂🎃🎄 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Of The World & Happiness

Stuck On Word Puzzles

Now